Inspirational Teaching for top grades in A Level English Literature Inset
About this course
- Do you want to inspire your A Level English Literature students to love the subject and achieve the top grades?
- Have your lessons got that buzz of creativity and intellectual rigour that inspire a life-long love of literature?
- Do you want a ready-to-use bank of strategies and resources to give your students the best chance of top-grade success?
A Level English Literature is a wonderful hybrid of academia and creativity, of analysis and imagination. It is both a facilitating subject for leading universities and, in the words of one student, ‘the best book-club ever’. But the course also comes with a lot of pressure for the teacher: how to keep passion and motivation alive when reading some of the most challenging works of literature in English; how to teach with creativity and flair throughout the course; how to inspire a life-long love of literature that goes beyond the classroom.
This course exudes passion, creativity and flair, under the expert guidance of our inspirational trainer and expert English Literature teacher. You will be inspired and invigorated, and come away with a bank of inspirational teaching strategies, resources, wider reading programmes and revision materials that you can use with your A Level Literature class the very next day.
‘Come forth, and bring with you a heart that watches and receives’.
Full Course Content
- Focus English Literature teachers on the myriad opportunities to bring awe and wonder into the classroom
- Share loads of practical strategies and resources for bringing Literature to life in the classroom, in the curriculum and in the world beyond
- Provide English Literature teachers with ideas and confidence to teach the texts and lessons which students will remember for years to come