Making It Stick - Retention, Techniques for a Knowledge-rich Curriculum Inset
About this course
- Would you like your students to have an increased ability to recall, retain and apply the information they need for exam success?
- Do you want to develop resilience in your students and empower them with a range of retention strategies?
- Would you like to create a dynamic, active learning environment where all students are both engaged and challenged?
This course will outline and exemplify a range of tried and tested techniques that will help your students retain and recall knowledge in the ‘new world’ of increased exam content and linear examinations.
- Leave with a range of effective revision and retention techniques that have been proven to work
- Explore the latest evidence and research into the science of successful learning
- Understand how to set up lessons and activities where the students work a lot harder than they have done before
- Gain an insight into whole-school strategies and resources that can be simply implemented